Craig: interest rates are ridiculous. If we aren't going to refinance, we need to move.
Meg: Lets move!
And then, this happened.....
- Get excited, look at houses on the internet.....
- Find amazing home.... too old, too expensive, too much work.... think, think, think....
- Then came the news we were going to have a baby!! House hunting in overdrive!!!!!!!
- Should we put in an offer on expensive/old/worn out house?????????
- More news.... we are not having a baby. We have had a miscarriage. Surgery. Tears. Heartbreak.
- Are we still moving????
- Craig, the rock, holds my hand and tells me we wanted this before we knew, before the tears. We should press forward.
- More hand holding. More tears.
- Agree to look again.
- 2611 Buena Vista --- pull up, love it. walk up, love it. walk in, love it. walk out - true love??
- Think, think, think......
- Hands held, we decide to leap - offer in, offer accept, contract signed.
WE ARE MOVING!!!!!